Pin It button on image hover

Sunday, March 18, 2018

#Celebrate Easter Recipes Linkup





How is it already time for Easter?  The time just keeps flying by as my kids get older!  

The fabulous girls with the #Celebrate365 blog parties have a new linkup exclusively for those Easter recipes.  I personally can't wait to see what is added.  I know there have to be some regional Easter recipes that I have yet to know about or taste.


Maybe we can try a few new ones for our Easter dinner this year.  If you don't want to miss a single post about food of mine, be sure to join my new Facebook Group called A Kansas Farm Mom and Friends.

As you scroll through the links from a variety of bloggers, be sure to give a few a follow and leave them a comment.  A bloggers favorite thing is to get comments on their blog or social media posts!  And don't forget my beautiful and talented co-hosts!

Jan of Tip Garden 

If you are new to the party, it is easy for you to link up a few of your favorite recipe posts as well (we request that you limit yourself to three).  To link a post, just click on the blue button at the bottom at this post.  If you have any problems, just let me know (a Facebook message or email is the quickest way to get a response).


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Leave me a comment.